[Digikam-users] Digikam Windows binary download ?

Stefan Aschenbach stefan at binaervarianz.de
Mon Sep 28 18:52:13 BST 2009

> If you give some more details, we can try to fix your issues, digikam
> should work (maybe not completely but at least you would call it
> running.).

Thanks for the offer. Very kind of you.

But actually running it on windows was already the workaround for not
beeing able to run it on Mac OS X.

I'm only spending very little time on that windows machine, so my
reports would be so damn slow you would soon be regretting
that you tried to help me. But I will post my results should I try it
again some day.
(That is if it's not YOU who desperatly needs some feedback on that
matter.
It basicaly comes down to finding some time and overcome my inner
temptations on avoiding that machine.)

Regards

Stefan