[Digikam-users] A few questions from a newbie ...

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:49:30 BST 2009

2009/9/25 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:

> Yes, but only in 1.0.0-beta5, not before... (:=))))
>
> Gilles Caulier

I was afraid this kind of answer would appear some time ... and I am
too much of a newbie to try to install an unpacked version!
Do you expect to release the new version quite soon? (hope the
question is not unappropriate, I'm not well aware of the GNU/Linux
world usages).

Marie-Noëlle

--

Blog, trucs et astuces, photos, aquarelles, etc. accédez à toutes mes
publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :