[Digikam-users] using digikam with keyboard

Jacek Poplawski jacekpoplawski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 00:16:35 BST 2009

Hello,

I always make lots of photos, then I store them in directory and use digikam
to browse them. I don't know how to quickly do two things:

1) how to rotate picture stored in RAW format? I can't find anything about
it in menu, I have an old DSLR which can't rotate photos itself, I need to
do it manually, currently I know only how to do it in geeqie and only JPGs

2) how to quickly move picture to another directory? or just "mark it" as
"good photo"? when I browse 500 photos I need to select for instance 50
"good ones", currently I use mouse to move such photos into another
directory, is it possible to do it quickly with keyboard?