[Digikam-users] How to upgrade?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:11:32 BST 2009

Is there a 'simple' way to upgrade for Ubuntu-users? It seems I
already have KDE4 running on my computer, but I'm not advanced enough
to try to compile the sources.

2009/10/16  <ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com>:
> Digikam 0.10.0 require KDE4. If you are already running KDE4 you can update to 0.10 using Yast without having to uninstall the earlier version. If you are running KDE3 you need to upgrade to KDE4 as well. Not sure if this will help you list your camcer though. I think Digikam relies on gphoto for this. Again, check what Yast has to offer.
>
> Sven

Blog, trucs et astuces, photos, aquarelles, etc. accédez à toutes mes
publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com