[Digikam-users] Error compiling svn 1031743

Guenther Erhard guenther.erhard at gmx.de
Tue Oct 6 07:20:46 BST 2009

Salut Gilles,

> There is nothing special there. All is relevant of Qt4, not digiKam.
> Something is broken on your computer ?

Hm, I did not change anything in the last week. Last weekend 1029402 compiled without a problem. I've checked out this old version again and it still compiles without an error. So my assumption is that in one of the following versions something must have been modified in the code which requires now maybe a higher version of Qt4 (currently 4.4.3 is installed).

I can remember a similiar effect when the new advanced renaming tool was introduced. At first some code required Qt4.5. Andi Clemens has modified it to enable compilation with Qt4.4.

Guenther

--
Vocabulary Cards for Palm OS - Try it!
http://dolphin-world.de/vc.html