[Digikam-users] Face recognition

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:22:21 BST 2009

If you make a kipi-plugins to tags face automatically, you will not be
able to use it during camera download. It will be a waste of time to
run it after camera download, through album icon view.

For me, an integration to digikam BD core is bettre. Don't forget that
digiKam already support Nepomuk in 1.0.0

But, creating a shared lib to KDEGraphics to perform face recognition,
or more simple to implement it to nepomuk will be great...

Gilles Caulier