[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 54, Issue 35 Cannot save image edits to NAS with dK 1.0.0 beta 5

Duffields dhltd at telus.net
Sun Nov 29 16:10:01 GMT 2009

From: Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de>
Subject: Re: [Digikam-users] Cannot save image edits to NAS with dK
        1.0.0   beta 5
To: "digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the
        power   of open source" <digikam-users at kde.org>

Thank you for the reply Marcel but I am still a neophyte Linux user and I am
not clear on what you suggest.  Could you please give me more direction on
how to go about what you suggest by way of filing bug reports?

Please forgive my ignorance, thanks
Mac

>Hi,

>for both issues I would ask if there is debug output on the console (enable
>code 50003 with kdebugdialog before).
I do not run digiKam from the consol.  Is there another "consol" that I should
be looking for or enabling for a debug procedure?

>I recommend you to open two bugs in bugs.kde.org, follow-up tends to be lost
>on the command line.
I have never filed bugs in bugs.kde.org,  but I assume there are instructions
somewhere on the site.