[Digikam-users] R: Import labels tree from external files

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:33:22 GMT 2009

I have no experience with the windows version of DigKam but I'd go back to the web site and see if there is a separate help file other wise I don't know.

Yes, when you import a photograph Digikam scans it for tags and then adds any tags it finds to the DigiKam tag list.  Those tags then become available for future tagging.