[Digikam-users] Newbie Q's

Adam adam at akpetty.com
Wed Nov 11 17:35:36 GMT 2009

Thanx Julien, for the information

It was all in one album with child albums (year/month/date) I have made an album for each year and that seems to help a bit.

The tags, are being read from the file, throw backs to another attempt at tagging them all.

I am trying to delete them all and start over. (I did tag about 10k pix using ACDSee but the tags dont come over, if someone know how to read that info it would make me very happy.) Thats why I want to import a tag list. I had a lot of nestled tags. I would like an easy way to create them all via import or something like that.