[Digikam-users] Newbie Q's

Julien Narboux jnarboux at narboux.fr
Wed Nov 11 17:20:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am using DigiKam with >91000 photos without any efficiency problem.
So the speed issue should not be related to the number of pictures in
the database.
It may be related to another factor.
 How many tags ? albums ? albums with thumbnail ? fuzzy search ?
I remember a mailing list message saying that the number of saved search
increase startup time because the search are updated at every startup.

Julien