[Digikam-users] Copy Metadata from a picture to anothers

GDoirat - Liberty gaylord.doirat at libertysurf.fr
Sat Nov 7 08:15:41 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have made a trip in egypt and do some panoramics.
I use AUTOSTITCH to merge the several picture of one panoramic.
Nevertheless, AUTOSTITCH don't keep metadata of original pictures and i
would like to copy metadata from one of the picture used to make the
panoramic on the picture of the panoramic.
I've seen that there's a "copy metadata to clipboard" button, but i can't
find a way to paste metadata.
Do you know if there's a solution?
Is there a solution to copy tags from one picture to one or several
pictures  also?

Thanks for all

La vie est plus belle quand on est libre !

Libérez vos oreilles : www.jamendo.fr