[Digikam-users] Album properties lost

Roggen.Dorf Roggen.Dorf at freenet.de
Mon May 18 07:34:04 BST 2009

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem, updating ubuntu from Intrepid to Jaunty.
I posted here before, but got no answer (maybe because I'm new and
didn't match the rules).

Only my captions were lost, I didn' use the rest. The problem was, that
these captions were stored in the digikam3.db and this db couldn't be
imported to digikam4.db. Back to digikam 0.9 I stored the captions into
the jpg-files, they are now in the IPTC-section there. Making the
appropriate settings I can see them in digikam 0.10 now and they are
also stored in the digikam4.db.

Matthias