[Digikam-users] RAW workflow and tags

Leonardo Giordani leonardo.giordani at treuropa.com
Fri May 8 11:12:57 BST 2009

> >> no. this is missing in libraw... Can be improved... I cc alex.
> >
> > This is NOT missing.
> >
> > Camera multipliers (in terms of per-channel coefficients) are in
> >  LibRaw.imgdata.color.cam_mul array
>
> Alex,
>
> I think leoardo want mean the White Balance value in °C used
> automatically...

Sorry. I mean: when I select Automatic White Balance it sets Temperature (K)
and a Green values, just like I could do manually, but automatically :) ; I
would like to select Automatic WB, then switch to Manual WB and see the
values of the parametes it selected to obtain its result.

Thanks

--
Leonardo Giordani

Tele-Rilevamento Europa - T.R.E. s.r.l.
Sensing the planet
Via Vittoria Colonna, 7
20149 Milano - Italia
tel.: +39.02.4343.121
fax: +39.02.4343.1230
e-mail: leonardo.giordani (at) treuropa.com
web: www.treuropa.com