[Digikam-users] thumbnail generation for album

Photonoxx smtp.no at laposte.net
Tue Mar 31 19:13:34 BST 2009

Hi,

For me, it will be great if the invisible photos of the current album will
be generated too when I am in this album.

As it was said, for the moment, only the visible thumbnail are generated,
but I don't know where is the matter if all selected pictures (by album,
by date, by any other search) was "thumbnailed" in background even if they
are not apparent for the moment.

May it could be chosen by an option (to give the choice to desactivate it
for slowest computer) ?

--
Nicolas Boulesteix - Chasseur de lueurs - http://www.photonoxx.fr