[Digikam-users] (again) Database problems?

Jaime Suarez jaime.suma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:13:50 GMT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de>wrote:

> > As I didn't receive answers I'm reposting my problem here to see if you
> > have even a partial solution:
>

> Well apparently something strange is happening on your system and noone has
> any idea.

I didn't mean to bother reposting my problem but I received a very quick
answer (asking for more information) to my first message and then nothing
more, I hoped that someone could help somewhat as you have done.

I followed your suggestions writing tags and comments in image's metadata,
then moving digikam's database and letting the program build the database
again. With minimum losses I am able again to add photos. As of version
0.10.0 I will wait till it's available in Debian package.

I am really grateful to you all.

--
Jaime Suárez  Linux user #114.688 Clave pública 0x6E90E61B.
Mi página en http://www.mundocripto.com