[Digikam-users] Thumbnails when replacing files

François listes.info at laposte.net
Thu Mar 19 20:07:32 GMT 2009

Hello all,

Many things works very well since I've moved to 0.10 (e.g. moving
files/dir to trash under KDE 4...).

But I look if I missed something in conf menus or elsewhere and I don't
find how to make Digikam automatically showing Thumbs when I try to
replace an existing file during a copy/move operation. It shows me
hyperlinks, that work very well when clicking on, but I'd like to have
thumbnails immediatly. Is it possible ?

Once again, thanx for the job done.

Regards to all,

	François