[Digikam-users] Album sorting (or setting position)

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Jun 26 22:10:36 BST 2009

Has the issue of album sorting, or the ability to position albums
'manually' been addressed in either 0.10 or the 1.0.0 betas?

I (and I believe quite a few other people) want to be able to have
albums shown in orders other than alphabetical order.  I want either
date order (where date is digikam's album date) or (better) I want to
be able to be able to specify the order of sub-albums in an album by
hand as it were.

Has this been added to any of the newer versions?  (I'm currently at
0.9.5)

--
Chris Green