[Digikam-users] Olympus E-520

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Thu Jun 11 02:53:56 BST 2009

On Wednesday 10 June 2009, Skip Evans wrote:
> I just really enjoyed using DigiKam with my old Canon DSLR,
> but that was a while back and I sure would like to have all
> those new features to play with the new version offers.

Well it sounds to me like everything is working fine - - you just haven't
found the method to get digikam to connect with it.

In the later versions of digikam, seems getting connections is a little harder
to do.

Under the import drop down are a bunch of things to try....   and I wouldn't
go looking for an E-520  but look for your memory card under the USB storage
devices or any of the other categories.   Look for your 2GB card or media.