[Digikam-users] NikonPreview?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:03:37 BST 2009

This is not libkexiv2 messages, but Exiv2 library.

Try with to use last Exiv2 0.18.2... Do not mix old Exiv2 in your
computer, and check which Exiv2 is used in digiKam by Help/components
Info menu.

Note : updating Exiv2, you need to recompile libkexiv2. if you use
more recent libkexiv2 code, digiKam and co need to be recompiled too.

Gilles Caulier