[Digikam-users] Few View mode questions

Alec Bau alecbau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:58:15 BST 2009

First I'm a digiKam noob so please bear with me :) I use dK 0.10.0 on
Mandriva 2009.1 KDE 4.2.4 running on Asus 1000HE netbook.

My closest photo management tool of reference is ACDSee 9 Pro which I
use on Win machines.

My dK questions are related to View mode (where you view photos one by
one):

1. I noticed that left/right keyboard arrows don't work to scroll to
previous/next photo. That's especially annoying in Full Screen mode.
Is there a way to enable this or it's something wrong with my
environment?

2. I can't seem to be able to get rid of film strip in View Full
Screen which makes latter a little bit a misnomer. Again is there a
way to get a real full screen (only enlarged image and no other
decorations)?

Many thanks for help.