[Digikam-users] lots of photos and startup time

Daniel Larsson opersonlig_postadress at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:04:52 BST 2009

Andi, I hope you adress me with Daniel, I think there are two Daniel in this tread. Appoligies if mistaken.

I have 260 000 images in my collection. As long as the collection is only indexed performance is OK. It is after working with the collection, moving files, renaming and it realy degrades when I use the find duplicates feature. I have a lot of duplicates as I have used the option of capturing in both JPG and CR2.

/D.L.