[Digikam-users] lots of photos and startup time

Daniel Larsson opersonlig_postadress at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:35:31 BST 2009

I have run VACUUM on the database and put barrier=0 in fstab.

It is still extremely slow on start with this 687 MB large db but start in seconds when i start with a 2.1 MB large db with my pictures on the internal disc. To me this sugest that either digiKam is bad att handeling large databases or my databas is still corupt. I will rebuild the entire database to se if this helps.

/D.L.