[Digikam-users] Map for editing geolocation

GDoirat - Liberty gaylord.doirat at libertysurf.fr
Tue Jan 6 19:41:24 GMT 2009

I've got the same bug since I upgrade from Ubuntu 8.04 to 8.10.
I think there's a bug on ubuntu 8.10 because evething works fine in 8.04.
At this time, i'm using Google Earth to collect GPS coordinate and copy them
in Digikam, until the bug is solved.
But if somebody has a solution, I'm quite interested!!! :-)

GD