[Digikam-users] yatc: libkexiv2 0.1.7

Simon Oosthoek s.oosthoek at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 4 11:54:31 GMT 2009

Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> Dnia Sunday 04 January 2009, Simon Oosthoek napisaƂ:
>> Apparently, this bit is quite different in the current libkexiv2 svn
>> code, which does seem to compile just fine...
>>
>> I'm now compiling digikam 0.9.5 beta 2 (fingers crossed ;-)
>
> I completely don't know what is going on. As an encouragement I can only
> say that svn exiv2, svn libkexiv2 and svn digiKam 0.9.x is working fine
> together - just recompiled successfully.

Same here, I compiled exiv2 0.18 and libkexiv2/digikam from svn and I
have it all working again :-)

But the combination of exiv2 0.18 and libkexiv2 0.1.7 doesn't seem to
work (and I think I've shown that this can be verified in the sources,
though my c++ is not that reliable ;-). Unfortunately, these are both
released versions, which could be awkward for people trying to compile
them together...

Cheers

Simon