[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9.4 image editor noise reduction interface problem

Dale Jackan liv2herp at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 21:20:00 GMT 2009

I'm using Kubuntu 8.10, KDE 4.1.3, with Digikam 0.9.4 from the Kubuntu repositories. When I go to use noise reduction in the image editor the sliders are frozen and when I click on the various views such as the vertical split the preview area doesn't update. If I hit the "try" button after it processes the frozen slider settings then the sliders are moveable. I'm guessing this is a bug because none of the other tools require me to hit "try" first, and they always update the previewer. Thanks for any info or help on this.