[Digikam-users] Digikam Crash after disable Kipi Rotate plugin.

Hubert Furey fureys at vif.com
Tue Feb 17 02:09:37 GMT 2009

updated to the 0.10 RC2 using the Ubuntu Intrepid repositories.

Discovered a weird problem where some images won't rotate for me....Most will, a
small few won't rotate...I don't get the usual dialog pop up explaining that it
is rotating left...If I rotate right it rotates 180.

So I disabled the Kipi Rotate lossless plugin.  Right-click on an image and I
get A Fatal Error Occurred
The application digiKam (digikam) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

Now I get this message every time I try to launch Digikam..

Please help...

Thanks

Hubert