[Digikam-users] Digikam Crash after disable Kipi Rotate plugin.

Hubert Furey fureys at vif.com
Tue Feb 17 02:26:44 GMT 2009

Using Digikam 0.10 rc2 from the ubuntu 8.10 repositories.

I encountered a weird problem with a small few images do not rotate when select
the rotate left option..  Most do work, a small few don't.  I don't get the
usual dialog indicating Rotating left.....If I rotate right for these few images
it rotates 180.  All other images no problems.

So I disabled the Kipi rotate plugin.  When I right click on one of these images
Digikam crashes.

A Fatal Error Occurred
The application digiKam (digikam) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

Now every time I launch digikam I get the same message.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hubert