[Digikam-users] Recursive tags

Frederic Gedin frederic.gedin at free.fr
Thu Feb 26 04:30:45 GMT 2009

Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at ...> writes:

> You can right click on the tag "France" and use "Select->Children".
> This way France and all its children are filtered.
>
> Andi

Thank you Andi for this.
I am not sure this is a quite convenient behavior as it works only if I use the
"or" combination. So if I want to select all pictures tagged for Burgundy with
my last child, I need to go to the search tab while this could be achieved
easily with the tag filter if this tag filter had an independent recursive
option.

Regards

Frederic