[Digikam-users] any one help to fix 5d mark ii's raw to be suitable digikam

leftplace leftplace at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 04:18:15 GMT 2009

please see this document..

http://web.canon.jp/imaging/eosd/firm-e/eos5dmk2/firmware.html

Firmware Update Version 1.0.7 improves and mitigates the following two
types of image quality phenomena that occur under certain shooting
conditions.

   1. "Black dot" phenomenon (the right side of point light sources
      become black)
   2. Vertical banding noise

Firmware Version 1.0.7 is for EOS 5D Mark II cameras with firmware up to
version 1.0.6. If the camera's firmware is already version 1.0.7, it is
not necessary to update the firmware...

So, adobe's lightroom has a plug-in which support 5d mark ii's raw,
but, after firmware to fix black-dot problem,  lightroom's plug-in needs
to be patched to support new firmware ( that I heard ...)

so, I want to know it may be defferent  between  firmware 1.0.6 and
1.0.7 on  dcraw  or not.

Daniel Bauer ? ?: