[Digikam-users] Searching for an image with multiple tags

spinsheet spinsheet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 16:29:12 GMT 2009

I am starting to use digiKam for my image library. So far it seems great but
I do have one question regarding searching. I would like to run a search for
any images that have specific tags associated with them. If I choose two
tags I want all images that have BOTH of those tags, not simply either tag.
I ran the advanced search and chose "Meet All of the following conditions"
but that did not do it.

Thanks