[Digikam-users] Large JPG sizes produced by RAW Image batch converter

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 17:42:12 GMT 2009

Yes,

Use digiKam 1.0.0, with Batch Queue Manager.

Set you RAW in a queue, set a batch tool to convert JPEG and adjust
settings in right panel.

RAW decoding settings is common for all (at this time). Go to digiKam
setup and look if all is right for you in RAW setup.

For next release, i plan to add a dedicated Raw decoding setting for a queue.

The kipi-plugin RAW batch converter do not have a setting to adjust
JPEG compression.

Gilles Caulier