[Digikam-users] Raw to JPG Experiment

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 11:09:50 GMT 2009

I had a problem with sone RAW (CR2) files that were hell to decently extract
into JPGs ... I wanted to send some of the pics to somebody.

I simply used the email function in DK which did the conversion for me that
totally gave the same result as the embedded image in the RAW.

It appears that the converter must already be within DK.

It was a very useful experiment ..... but how to use this for more general
conversion is another question.