[Digikam-users] Should digiKam have an embedded image extractor tool ? Was: Building a better raw conversion tool for digiKam ?

Adam photos at papettys.com
Wed Dec 23 22:06:32 GMT 2009

---- Original Message ----

I would not mind seeing that as an option.  It could make some of my work easier. When ever I take pictures of my fmaily, I save almost all of them. I shoot in RAW only so I would need to convert the bad to semigood ones then delete the original. If I could, right off the bat, strip out the jpg I see in the preview, and it be big enough for maybe 5x7. I would use it.