[Digikam-users] Images not visible on Light Table

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:55:39 GMT 2009

2009/12/12 jdd <jdd at dodin.org>:
> Le 12/12/2009 12:27, Laurent Espitallier a écrit :
>
>> I use it to compare similar series of photos and keep or post process
>> only the one I prefer.
>>
>> Don't know if there is any other usage.
>
> I do the same, but in the editor. I prefere to have the largest
> possible view to choose

It's not enough. You cannot compare side by side at the same time.
Both panel in Light table are synchronized for panning and zooming !
you can check details in-deep and see which item is better to post
process.

Image can be loaded in full size in Light Table. There is an option in
digiKam setup panel...

Gilles