[Digikam-users] Images not visible on Light Table

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Dec 12 11:42:46 GMT 2009

Le 12/12/2009 12:27, Laurent Espitallier a écrit :

> I use it to compare similar series of photos and keep or post process
> only the one I prefer.
>
> Don't know if there is any other usage.

I do the same, but in the editor. I prefere to have the largest
possible view to choose

I only wondered if this function is unavoidable and to know if I miss
a usefull function (I know I miss many new features, because I use
digikam for several years now and I'm not aware of all what is new)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org