[Digikam-users] compatible galery

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed Dec 9 10:36:45 GMT 2009

Le 09/12/2009 10:58, Daniel Bauer a écrit :

> have you looked at gallery2 or is this the one you think it's not very good?

Yes, I know of many php galleries. However I tried to find one without
mysql (there are some) and that I could make use of my previously
uploaded photos (this is much more dificult). "phormer" looked as a
good candidate - but there is very little support and I couldn't make
use of already uploaded photos.

If I remove the no mysql limit, there are many solutions

Just a note about simpleviewer: I found back in my archives sw 1.9, it
works quite well for What I need and is *not* limited to 50 photos as
sw 2 is!

thanks
jdd

--