[Digikam-users] compatible galery

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:25:29 GMT 2009

Ask the team. I know for sure the author of Piwigo started it a few
years to manage his family pictures, and he is very concerned about
privacy; and there are several professional photographs that are very
protective of their own gallery.

As for your server ... does it work properly to do what you want, ot not?   ;)

2009/12/9 jdd <jdd at dodin.org>:
> Le 09/12/2009 09:53, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
>> There is also piwigo.com if you feel like it; that would solve both
>> the host and the backup problem.
>> I think the accounts are free during the beta-test period.
>
> I will get a look, but I have a full server of my own on the net, so I
> like better use it :-)
>
> I also wonder what will be the security options on this site: I know,
> for example, that picasa web gallery have nearly no security (images
> are nearly open to anybody on the web) and claim rights on any images
> uploaded on it's site wich I think thrilling :-(
>
> jdd
>

> --
> http://www.dodin.net
> http://valerie.dodin.org
> http://news.opensuse.org/2009/04/13/people-of-opensuse-jean-daniel-dodin/

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com