[Digikam-users] compatible galery

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:53:31 GMT 2009

There is also piwigo.com if you feel like it; that would solve both
the host and the backup problem.
I think the accounts are free during the beta-test period.

2009/12/9 jdd-gmane <jdd at dodin.org>:
> Le 09/12/2009 09:16, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
>> You could try Piwigo : it uses MySQL, but it works (I think there is a
>> backup plugin available), and the community is great :
>> http://piwigo.org/
>>

> I'm trying it on an other server, but my provider takes ages to make
> the mysql work :-(
>
> I used mysql in the past, but often notice it's ovekill, even for
> 20.000 images and is very difficult to restore after a backup
>
> of course I can do if I don't find any other thing
>
> thanks
> jdd
>
> --
> http://www.dodin.net
> http://valerie.dodin.org
> http://news.opensuse.org/2009/04/13/people-of-opensuse-jean-daniel-dodin/

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com