[Digikam-users] digiKam WEB

Morten Slott Hansen slott.hansen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:02:27 BST 2009

Hi all,

I just started a new project which might be use full for others as well.
It's a simple PHP script which allows remote access to your digiKam gallery.
If you like me have your digiKam running on a Server connected to your TV
then this is for you. No more uploading images to picasaweb or flicker
simply share them directly off your own server the instant you have added
them to digiKam.

See a demo at http://digikam.dyndns.dk

This is a crude example but it shows the basic idea.

I will add more features later such as a calendar, tags and searching and a
google map integration.

Feel free to send suggestions etc etc - and if anyone want to join this
project drop me a note. It's done using PHP to generate XML and then XSL to
generate the HTML. So it is very easy to skin and all DB is done elegantly
from a php class.

--
Best regards,
 Morten Slott Hansen