[Digikam-users] Metadata not written to file (correct option set)

Bruno Leon bruno.leon at nividic.org
Sat Aug 29 17:48:56 BST 2009

I never trie to apply a template when importing images, but I think
anyway applying a template should work any time.
For example I wanted to apply a set of tags to old pictures, then I
can't use this function yet.

May be you could try to apply a template to a test image and see if this
works ? This would allow to decide if this bug is specific to my setup
or if this is digikam.

Thanks for your help.