[Digikam-users] picture fullscreen view

Leonardo Canducci leonardo.canducci at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:53:02 BST 2009

I'm quite confused about fullscreen view in digikam. What I'm looking
for is a view with the picture only (and black margins) with no menus
or thumbnails to quickly review one single photo. There's a fullscreen
combo (control+shift+f) but I still see menus and thumbnails and it's
not what I'm looking for. Then there's selection slideshow, but I only
want to see one photo so it's quite overkill and anyway it stops after
5secs. Ok, I could increase delay time in slideshow but that's not
good when I really need a slideshow of a set of pictures. So if I want
to see just one picture in fullscreen I have to start and immediately
pause a slideshow of one picture only. That's not really ergonomic...
or am I missing something?

Thanks
--
Leonardo Canducci