[Digikam-users] how to import old Database in new Digikam?

Peter Aschenberger peter.aschenberger at gmx.at
Sat Aug 22 15:24:05 BST 2009

Am Samstag 22 August 2009 12:08:39 schrieb Peter Aschenberger:
> Am Samstag 22 August 2009 03:40:27 schrieb Tim Jenness:
> > Configure digikam to write the tags to the files from the database
> > ("Synchronize images with database") in the main menu. This will write
> > tags to Jpegs but won't work for movies or raw files.

I downgraded the old digikam system to the Version 0.8.2 and that version
looks a lot more stable on my system. I checked the option to store the
comments into the image and the prog doesn't crash. Can this program store
also the tags inside the images? And how can I synchronize all images with
the database?

Best regards
Peter