[Digikam-users] how to import old Database in new Digikam?

Peter Aschenberger peter.aschenberger at gmx.at
Sat Aug 22 11:08:39 BST 2009

Am Samstag 22 August 2009 03:40:27 schrieb Tim Jenness:
> Configure digikam to write the tags to the files from the database
> ("Synchronize images with database") in the main menu. This will write tags
> to Jpegs but won't work for movies or raw files.

I tried that but every times I try to synchronize the image with the database
Digikam 0.9.4 crashes immediatly. The information at the console are not very
informative:
beda at Desk-01:~$ digikam
Found dcraw version: 8.83
KCrash: Application 'digikam' crashing...
beda at Desk-01:~$

Are there any possibilities to convert the Database by hand?

Best regards
Peter