[Digikam-users] Ken Burns Effect doesn't work anymore

Andreas Ermler aermler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:28:55 BST 2009

> This actually belongs to the kde-imaging mailinglist, since it is a KIPI-
> plugins issue :-)

Oh, ok, so I'll know for next time. ;)

> But anyway: What kind of filetype are you trying to open?
> JPEG, RAW, maybe even a movie (which will render white as you described).

The files are all jpeg-files, I tried png too but with the same result.

> I have no problems so far, ever image I tried to view in the
> AdvancedSlideshow plugin worked flawlessly.

It used to work for me too, that's why I was wondering.

> I have fixed a lot of bugs in the plugin the last 3 weeks, so maybe you
> should try kipi-plugins-0.5.0 first, before reporting a bug.

I just and saw that I have kipi-plugins-0.5.0 installed. Could it be something
with my graphics cards configuration maybe? Should I just report a bug?

Andreas