[Digikam-users] Ken Burns Effect doesn't work anymore

Andreas Ermler aermler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 20:10:22 BST 2009

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Ken Burns Effect. For a couple of
releases it doesn't work for me anymore. I use  Kubuntu with KDE 4.3.0
packages and Digikam 1.0.0-beta3. It also didn't work for me with
Digikam 0.10. Before that, if I remember correctly, it worked (I'm not
sure with what release it stopped working but it did work before).
When I start a slide show with the Ken Burns Effect it just shows a
white screen and nothing else. It doesn't crash or anything, there are
just no pictures.
All of the other OpenGL effects work without any problem, it's just
this one that doesn't. I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a
configuration problem or something like that and I wanted to check
before I file a bug report.

Andreas