[Digikam-users] digikam 0.10 in fedora 10: can't see some tools in image editor (sharpen, aspect ratio...)

Martin Banszel martin.banszel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:56:10 BST 2009

Hello,

I am from Czech Republic and I was using the Czech language in the KDE
desktop. I tried to run digikam with differrent locales
(LANGUAGE=en_US digikam, even LC_ALL=C digikam) -- this didn't help.

But now I logged out and during login process I have chosen English
language. The digikam works properly now! Looks like some problem in
localization.

--
Martin