[Digikam-users] digikam 0.10 in fedora 10: can't see some tools in image editor (sharpen, aspect ratio...)

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Apr 7 09:11:22 BST 2009

Since we don't deliver the imageplugins in a separate package, there really
shouldn't be a problem from the digiKam side.
Some distributions like to split digiKam up into several packages (like
showfoto, digikam and imageplugins), but then you should either see all
plugins or none. Missing some plugins is really weird so you should contact
the package distributor, maybe something went wrong.

Andi