[Digikam-users] DigiKam won't open from desktop menu

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Tue Sep 23 08:38:23 BST 2008

2008/9/23 Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de>

> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, Charles Morel wrote:
>
> > That did it. The DigiKam program works. Thanks a lot!!!

Great stuff!

> > Now I have another
> > problem. I selected my camera from the list, clicked OK, a new window
> opened
> > up which shows the name of the camera I added. The problem is that window
> is
> > cut off at the bottom

If you hold the ALT key and left-click somewhere on the dialogue window, you
should be able to drag it around with the mouse/trackpad so that you can see
what's further down.  Not ideal, perhaps, but an awful lot of programs are
written for a bigger screen that these small machines have (1024x600).

--
David