[Digikam-users] DigiKam won't open from desktop menu

Charles Morel chazzmor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:25:10 BST 2008

Sorry Amd, I have no idea where or how to check for output for those
commands (codes?) I don't know even what you mean by output. This stuff is
like learning a foreign language.

So far, in every forum and web site tutorial for Linux, I feel like a first
grade student trying to understand a PHD's explanation of Einstein's theory
of Relativity.  This is a humbling experience for me, since I'm usually the
one my relatives call for help with doing something on their PC with
Windows. Now I know how they feel...LOL