[Digikam-users] dynamic range problem

mfi mfi at go2.pl
Tue Oct 7 18:27:03 BST 2008

Gilles Caulier pisze:
> Raw Import  tool do not exist with 0.9.4. <http://0.9.4.> Only current
> code from svn (coming with next 0.9.5 release) has this code.
>
> You can customize highlight recovery level in Raw decoding settings
> panel, but this config is common for all RAW files to load in editor.
> You cannot customize it like with RAW Import.
>
> Also, 0.9.4 use old dcraw based libkdcraw. 0.9.5 use new version with
> LibRaw: it's more powerfull.

I could accept common setting for all RAW files - at least for
highlights recovery level - (most programs even don't have settings for
this I guess, they import RAW automatically), but I only would like it
to work as it does in other programs.

> Can you take a screencast of you digikam session, including RAW
> setting and RAW loading in editor ? Best tool for that is
> recordmydesktop...
>
> Gilles
here it is:

http://www.fotopolska.info/example/digiKam.ogv (6,4 MB) - every possible